Visa Application

British nationals need a visa to enter mainland China, but not Hong Kong or Macao. For mainland China, you must get a visa prior to arrival, including Hainan Island. If your stay in China is over six months, you must produce a health certificate, which includes a blood test for HIV, legalized by the Chinese Embassy.

There are two types of student visas which you must obtain before studying abroad: X1 – issued to those intending to study in China for a period of more than 180 days, and X2 – issued to those intending to study in China for a period of no more than 180 days.

Our visa application service saves you valuable time, and this includes consultation and visa advice with our visa expert team, the pre-checking of applications before presentation, and ensuring both the delivery and collection of applications to and from the Chinese Embassy or Chinese Visa Application Services Centre of your behalf.


To complete your application, all you need to do is:

  • Prepare your documents
  • Print, fill out and sign your forms
  • Send your application to us via email

Once we have reiceved your application, our visa expert team will:

  • Confirm we have received your application
  • Contact you immediately if any further documents are required
  • Process your application to the Chinese Visa Application Services Centre (CVASC)
  • Collect your passport and visa on your behalf
  • Deliver your passport and visa to your address


Back to Our Services

enquire NoW

Want to find out more information, ENQUIRE now and recieve a free gift.